Bringing Katya Home Blog

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Busy Days!

Like, everyone else, my posts have been few and far between of late. What's keeping me busy these days?


Schooling

Sewing

Crocheting

Baking Cookies

Caring for our Nursing Student, who has 4 impacted wisdom teeth extracted during Winter Break

Training a New Puppy who thinks she needs to TRAIN US on taking her out to piddle every hour on the hour.

Christmas Get-togethers

And just life in general. . .


But mostly I have been trying to get things on my Etsy Shop. Here's the latest -- my third Bitty Baby/Twin outfit. I decided to go trendy with this one, rather than do my usual traditional or historical outfits. I love seeing young girls in this style and thought it would be fun to dress a doll in it. It was sort of nice to step out of my mold for a while and shake things up a little.


I decided to add an extra piece so that some little girl can have two outfits and get some extra play from it. Not like anybody has minutes to spare this month, but if you do and you'd like to take a peek . . . here's a link to my shop.






I know I'm partial, but I love the hat. I guess it does what a hat ought to do . . .
top things off!
Do what's keeping you BUSY these days?





1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I LOVE *LOVE* this outfit! And the HAT! And the little pants (I forget what they are called.)

Oh man-this one is NOT going to last very long!

A couple things (in my humble opinion)

1st: I don't know if you know or not, but you can add an Etsy widget to your blog sidebar so that people can see right from your site your latest and greatest projects and get to them easy peasy.

2nd: Do you know about Ravalry? It is knit and crochet community (free to join) that shares patterns that you can buy but has thousands of free patterns as well. Almost ALL have photographs to go with the pattern. There are several American Girl patterns too. Like here:

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/search?query=AG

I saw this one

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/ag-winter-tie-hat

and thought immediately of you which then led to a search and.

Well, I have been having fun perusing the site for free patterns too-and found some FABULOUS things!

You did a beautiful job on the outfits for the bitty babies...good job!

Related Posts with Thumbnails