Bringing Katya Home Blog

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Fancy Holiday Dress American Girl Doll

Sometimes, but not always, when I see one of my finished doll dresses, I get so excited because it is exactly what I envisioned from its inception in my mind. This is one of those times!!! I truly love this dress. The colors are cool, like a snowy winter's midnight.




Midnight and Sparkles


From now to Christmas, my thoughts will have to turn to baking and cooking. . . so this is the last thing to go on my Etsy shop before Christmas. I do have one more sewing project to finish. . .an outfit for a special little friend.


Hope this Christmastide is especially blessed for each and everyone of you.




Y Blessings,

Nanci

4 comments:

Sue Bridges said...

I love your designs, they are very professional.

Mom2fur said...

Oh, my gosh that is beautiful! I love that light blue fabric.

Thanks so much for my birthday greeting!

ficociellob said...

Love your designs, where can I buy them? Please don't say ETSY, if so is there any other way to purchase you creations?

Nanci said...

Ficociellob,

Thank you so much for your very kind comment and for following my blog. It's always an encouragement to me to know that others like my designs. I certainly get enjoyment creating them.

I don't presently sell anywhere other than my Etsy Shop and at local craft shows. However, I have occassionally sold on e-bay in the past. If you want to discuss this further, you can contact me by going to my profile and clicking the email button. Hope this helps answer your question.

Again, thanks for visiting me.

Warmly,

Nanci

Related Posts with Thumbnails