Bringing Katya Home Blog

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Pattern Sale - July 2009

Patterns are not on sale everyday, but for a few days each month JoAnn usually has certain manufacturer's sewing patterns on sale. Buy your patterns when they are on sale, and you save a bundle.

We have really hit the jackpot for July. Simplicity, Butterick, McCalls, and Vogue are ALL on sale this month.
PLEASE READ THE DATE CAREFULLY.
THE PATTERNS ARE NOT ALL ON SALE THE SAME DAY.


If there's a JoAnn Fabric Store near you, the pattern sale dates for JULY are:

THURS. - SUN.
JULY 2 - 5, 2009

McCall's Patterns 99¢ each
(MSRP $5.25 - $16.95 ea.)(Limit of 10)
No special orders -- Excludes "Easy Stitch ‘N Save”"

&

Vogue Patterns $3.99 each
(MSRP $8.95 - $30.00 ea. (Limit 10)
No Special Orders


* * * * * * *

THURS. - SAT.
JULY 9 - 11, 2009

Butterick Patterns $1.99 each
(MSRP $6.00 - $16.95 ea.) (Limit of 10)
No Special Orders -- Excludes “See & Sew


* * * * * * *

THURS. - SAT.
JULY 16 - 18, 2009

Simplicity Patterns - $1.99 each
(MSRP $6.95 - $17.95 ea.) (Limit of 10)
No Special Orders -- Excludes "It's So Easy", New Look, Burda & Simplicity Books


Y Blessings,

Nanci

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Thanks for this Nanci. I don't know how you find this top secret information out, but you are pretty swell to share it!

I also love Love LOVE that I can look up patterns online and have my list ready...though I have found that Miss Adele' always wants to nurse in the fabric store and that is a perfect place to peruse while getting business done.

Also---Miss Corynn is a pattern book adorer too and asks (begs, pleads) to sit and look through the books. Even at Walmart. Yes, I've trained the girl well. :-)

Now. A question. I've noticed that lots of patterns are similar with slight variations. What do you feel are the most crucial patterns? The ones that you could easily tweak in one or two areas? or do you just buy new patterns for the variations? I ask because, I've noticed myself purchasing dress patterns for myself that are suprisingly similar with just slight variations and I wonder if it is worth it. Right now, obviously being a new seamstress, it is. But will it ALWAYS be? Just curious.

Bonnie said...

Thanks for posting these! I have a sale flyer floating around here somewhere, but I think my small people made of with it while playing library. They may have done me a favor though, I need more patterns like I need a hole in the head. ;0P

Full of Grace said...

THanks for this information- I am by far not a seamstress however if I could find an SUPER EASY pattern for girls dresses' I would love to try my hand at making them coordinating dresses!

Related Posts with Thumbnails