Bringing Katya Home Blog

Thursday, August 12, 2010


I have been sewing all day since about 7 o'clock this morning and probably need to sew for another hour before I head to bed. I need to complete three dresses before Sunday. Since I was starting to get a little bleary-eyed, I thought I'd take a quick break and post about (what else) a pattern sale at JoAnn Fabric & Craft Stores.




Friday through Sunday
August 20 through 22


Simplicity Pattern Sale

5 for $5

MSRP $6.95 - $17.95 each

Limit 10

No Special Orders

Excludes It's So Easy, New Look, Burda & Simplicity Books


Okay, breaks over. . . back to the sewing machine.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

does this have anything to do with a certain ETSY shoppe?!?!? I hope, I hope!

Nanci said...

Rebecca,

Long story, I'll tell it to you when I get the dresses all done.

Related Posts with Thumbnails