Bringing Katya Home Blog

Friday, February 26, 2010

Foto Friday Challenge - Squares (sort of)


It's Foto Friday again; it's been a while since I participated. This Week's challenge is "Squares". I only have one entry. All I could think of was a mantra from homeschooling my kids -- a geometry concept -- "ALL squares are rectangles, BUT. . . Not ALL rectangles are squares".


So while these are not EXACTLY all squares, this was the best I could come up with. (Don't tell my kids, please.)






I have to tell you that I would rather be photographing blocks that spell the word SPRING with colorful FLOWERS in the background!

See all the great photos by clicking the Foto Friday button above.

6 comments:

Bonnie said...

HA! Nanci that is brilliant!

Terri said...

I love it!

Rebecca said...

you and me BOTH. We just got over a foot of snow (it's STILL snowing!!!). In fact, just a moment ago I was watching the children just falling all over each other in the snow--they can't even walk in it (but they are out there playing anyway.)

It's so GOOD to see you back!

Anonymous said...

creatively cool!

Jemit said...

Very very creative!!

Tracy said...

Cute! Make sure to drop by to enter my giveaway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails