Bringing Katya Home Blog

Monday, February 22, 2010

Pattern Sale at JoAnn Fabrics - First Half of February 2010




I APOLOGIZE that I did not have the pattern sale dates listed for January and the first half of February. My dear FIL was hospitalized for over four weeks and was quite ill. I really didn’t give a lot of thought to other things such as my blog.

But if you are interested in knowing the dates for the last half of February there is a

3-Day Pattern Sale at Joann Fabric & Craft Stores . .


FRIDAY - SUNDAY
FEBRUARY 26 - 28, 2010

McCall's Patterns $1.99 each
(MSRP $6.95- $19.95 ea.)(Limit of 10)
No special orders -- Excludes "Easy Stitch ‘N Save”"

&

Vogue Patterns $3.99 each
(MSRP $8.95 - $30.00 ea. (Limit 10)
No Special Orders

3 comments:

Charree said...

I am sorry to hear about your FIL. Our family will be praying for him and for you.

Have a blessed week!
~Charree

Bonnie said...

Sure Nanci, shall I Fed-Ex, UPS, or mail them? ;0D

Nanci said...

Bonnie,

Which do you think will get them here the fastest?

Related Posts with Thumbnails