Bringing Katya Home Blog

Monday, February 15, 2010

ACCORDING TO MOLLY

Hi! I'm Molly. I'm the very special pup in this family. It's hard for me to believe that it's been nearly three months since I came to live here. I heard my pets saying that it has been about nineteen years since they last had a dog in this household. Pssst... don't let them know I said this, BUT they really are a bit out of practice.

Still, they do their best by me, and I'm not complaining. In fact, I really like them!
It's really boring around here during the school day. All I hear is, "Molly, we can't play now. We're trying to get our schoolwork done!" or "Molly lie down and be quiet!" And they won't let me out of their sight. It's almost as if they think I might get into something or piddle on the floor. I mean ... not that I haven't had an occasional accident, but I think I'm pretty good at "going" outside. So other than Piddle Breaks during school, it's not much fun during the day.

BUT once, school's over and the BIG GUY gets home, then it's wonderful around here. I chase balls and sneak things and run so they have to chase me to get their stuff back. I'm telling you it doesn't get any better than that. UNLESS...


It's being outside in the WHITE STUFF that's been falling from the sky. It just showed up one day, and it keeps getting deeper and deeper. It's higher than my shoulders, so I must (mostly) confine my wanderings and play to areas that have been already shoveled. My boy has created a maze for me in the snow, and I get plenty of exercise and fun racing through it. They tried to catch some snapshots of me running the maze, but the results were nothing but a BLURRRRR! My friends call me "Speed"!
But I let them get a few shots of me.


Here I am on SURVEILLANCE. . . are there any other animals or birds invading My Territory? Sometimes I have to climb up on the snowbank to get a better view.

Sometimes, I have to do a little SUN-BATHING. This white stuff is cold.

Whoa, wait a minute. . . I smell something. What is that?

Gotta get to it!!!!


Gotta dig


deeper


and deeper, still. What's down there?



Oh, yeah . . .I remember this green stuff. Yummm

Well, I'm kinda busy, so I'm gonna sign out for now. See ya around later.

MOLLY





2 comments:

Bonnie said...

HAA! This made me chuckle- thanks Nanci!

momawake said...

Very cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails