Bringing Katya Home Blog

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Pattern Sale at JoAnn Fabrics - First Half of May 2010



I have been swamped with sewing projects lately. I even managed to get a sewing project done that is a gift for MYSELF. That doesn't happen very often, so I'm really excited. I just have one more small detail to finish on it before I can show you what it is. But that can all wait, because of course, I know what you are really interested to find out -- the dates for the pattern sale at the JoAnn Fabric and Craft stores.

SATURDAY, MAY 1, 2010
McCall Patterns - $1.99 each
MSRP $6.95 - $19.95 each
Limit 10
No Special Orders
Excludes "Easy Stitch 'N Save"

Butterick Patterns - $1.99 each
MSRP $7.95 - $19.95
Limit 10
No Special Orders
Excludes "See &Sew"

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails