Bringing Katya Home Blog

Monday, September 22, 2008

Encouragement & Fellowship


There's a beautiful fresh floral arrangement on our dining room table. (Well, it's there when someone isn't using the table for school work. The hues of autumn that I love -- crimson, gold, and maroon -- warm the room. The arrangement was sent by Bill's co-workers to cheer him. It was so thoughtful of them. Everyone likes to know that he is thought of, appreciated, and missed. Although the flowers were sent to Bill, that doesn't keep me from enjoying them.

Bill has been walking around the house with crutches. Sunday, some dear friends from church and their children stopped by to visit and have lunch together. It was a lovely time, and Bill was even able to sit outside on the patio and get some fresh air. (He's been a little stir-crazy since confined to the house. We were so thankful for and encouraged by their visit.


1 comment:

Vickie said...

I LOVE fall! This is my most favorite time of the year. As soon a sit gets a little cooler and the mosquitoes are finally gone I will be retreating to my front porch swing to read and study my Bible. That is my most favorite place to spend time with my Savior!

Related Posts with Thumbnails